for information detailing the City of Gainesville's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO COVID-19 CHANGES
- Splash Zone will have a separate entry point and limited capacity.
- Chairs are set-up for “Family” social distancing. Please do not move chairs.
- Splash Zone Seasonal Passports will go on sale the week of June 15.
- Limited Concessions available. Pre-packaged snacks and drinks only. No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Only Splash Zone lockers will be available for use.
- There will be no entrance inside the facility from the Splash Zone.
- Proper swimwear only. No street clothes.
Read the Full Memo to Patrons
Splash Zone Amenities
- Two Body Slides - 3-stories high
- Zero Depth Entry
- Swirl Pool
- Current Channel
- Drop Buckets
- Play Structure with interactive water elements for all ages
- Kiddie Slide
- Happy Loops
- Water Troughs
- Ample Deck Space and Chairs