**SEE PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE BELOW REGARDING CDBG STIMULUS FUNDS**
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING BUILDING PERMITS, PLAN REVIEW AND BUILDING INSPECTIONS
Due to public health and safety concerns, the Community & Economic Development Department announce the following modifications to our services:
- Our office lobby at 311 Henry Ward Way is now open to the public Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Services will be limited to drop off and/or pick up permits, and architectural and civil plans within the front lobby.
- We are also handling business via email whenever possible.
- Please visit https://www.gainesville.org/applications-/-forms to access all building permit application forms. The appropriate form should be completed and signed, then emailed to the email address shown in blue on the application.
- Once the permit is processed, you will be contacted regarding payment process. **PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS ONLINE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY OUR OFFICE WITH THE CORRECT PERMIT NUMBER.**
- Staff will respond by phone or email regarding the availability of your permit.
We appreciate the public’s patience and understanding during this unprecedented time, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please call 770-531-6570 and leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.
For more information about each division please access the following quick links:
- Code Enforcement Division
- Housing Division
- Inspection Services Division
- Planning Division
- Special Projects Division
Community and Economic Development Director - Rusty Ligon
Community and Economic Development Deputy Director - Matt Tate
|Office Location:||311 Henry Ward Way (second floor) located at the intersection of Henry Ward Way and Broad Street across from the Administration Building and Hall County Courthouse.|
|Mailing Address:||P O Box 2496
Gainesville, GA 30503
|Office Hours:||Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|