IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING BUILDING PERMITS, PLAN REVIEW AND BUILDING INSPECTIONS
Due to public health and safety concerns, the Community & Economic Development Department announce the following modifications to our services:
- Our office at 311 Henry Ward Way is closed to the public through at least April 16.
- Please visit https://www.gainesville.org/applications-/-forms to access all building permit application forms. The appropriate form should be completed and signed, then emailed to the email address shown in blue on the application.
- Once the permit is processed, you will be contacted regarding payment process.
- The City is not accepting any new architectural or civil plans through at least April 16. Architectural and civil plans that are currently being reviewed will continue to move through the City’s established process.
- All permitting activity, excluding new architectural and civil plan submittals, should be dropped off in front of our office at 311 Henry Ward Way on either Tuesdays or Thursdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Staff will respond by phone or email regarding the availability of your permit.
We appreciate the public’s patience and understanding during this unprecedented time, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please call 770-531-6570 and leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.
Community and Economic Development Director - Rusty Ligon
Community and Economic Development Deputy Director - Matt Tate
|Office Location:||311 Henry Ward Way (second floor) located at the intersection of Henry Ward Way and Broad Street across from the Administration Building and Hall County Courthouse.|
|Mailing Address:||P O Box 2496
Gainesville, GA 30503
|Office Hours:||Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - CURRENTLY CLOSED|