View all facilities
Chicopee Woods Conservation Area
Daily parking fee is $5 per vehicle or $10 for 15-passenger vans and buses. Or, purchase a $50 annual parking pass.
|Other Link||Elachee Website|
- Meeting rooms
- Trails - hiking
- Trails - mountain biking
Set amidst the grandeur of the 1,440-acre Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve, 8 miles of hiking trails connect the Elachee Visitor Center campus with Elachee’s Aquatic Studies Center at Chicopee Lake. Savor the tranquil beauty of one of Georgia’s largest protected greenspaces.
- Chicopee Woods Hiking Trails
- .5 paved mile to 4.5 hiking trails
- 8 miles of hiking options including lakefront nature observation areas
- Operated by the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission, visit Chicopee Woods Hiking Trails webpage to learn more and download trail maps.
- Chicopee Woods MTB Trails
- 21.3 miles of cross country bike trails
- Operated by Northeast Georgia Sorba, visit negasorba.org for trail status and information.
- Nature Science Center
- Meeting facilities
- Outdoor pavilions/restrooms
- Aquatic Studies Center at Chicopee Lake
No Dogs or Pets Allowed per the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission