Natural Gas Providers

You may choose your natural gas provider.

Natural gas service within the city limits is provided by:

If your property is new construction or a location where the natural gas service has been disconnected for more than six months, you must also have a permit to establish a natural gas connection. Contact the City of Gainesville's Building Inspection Services Division at 770-531-6584. More information about this division and links to various applications and forms can be found on the Building Inspection Services Division webpage.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if my street light is out?
2. My water has an unusual smell. Who do I contact?
3. Natural Gas Providers
4. Power Providers
5. Water & Sewer Provider
6. Garbage & Recycling Provider