What do I do if I want a trial?

Gainesville Municipal Court has two different options for your Not Guilty plea. You may either request a Bench Trial, which will be completed at a future date and time here at the Municipal Court, or you may request a Jury Trial. If a Jury Trial is chosen, your case will be transferred to Hall County State Court where they will provide your appearance date and time. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of my disposition?
2. What do I do if I missed a court date?
3. What if I can't pay my fine?
4. How do I contact my probation officer?
5. What is arraignment?
6. What do I do if I want a trial?
7. What is a NOLO plea?
8. How many points will be added to my license?
9. What if information on my ticket is incorrect?
10. What if I need a translator?
11. How do I apply for a Public Defender?