GAINESVILLE, Ga. (May 1, 2023) – The City of Gainesville will observe Memorial Day Monday, May 29, resulting in unavailability of the following facilities and services:
All administrative offices, including those at the:
• Gainesville Administration Building
• Gainesville Community and Economic Development Building
• Gainesville Public Safety Complex (Gainesville Police Department + Gainesville Fire Department)
• Gainesville Water Resources Building (Queen City Parkway)
• Gainesville Civic Center (Gainesville Parks & Recreation), etc.
Gainesville-Hall County Community Service Center, including:
• Meals on Wheels
• Senior Life Center
• Fingerprinting services
Garbage and recycling
• No garbage or recycling will be picked up Monday, May 29. Customers should hold their garbage and recycling until the following day.
The City will return to business as usual Tuesday, May 30.
For more information and timely updates, visit gainesville.org or find @GainesvilleGeorgiaGovernment on Facebook.