GAINESVILLE, Ga. (May 17, 2022) – The City of Gainesville will observe the Memorial Day holiday Monday, May 30, resulting in unavailability of the following facilities and services:
All administrative offices, including those at the:
• Gainesville Administration Building
• Gainesville Community and Economic Development Building
• Gainesville Public Safety Complex
• Gainesville Water Resources Building (Queen City Parkway)
• Gainesville Civic Center (Gainesville Parks & Recreation), etc.
Gainesville-Hall County Community Service Center, including:
• Meals on Wheels
• Senior Life Center
• Fingerprinting services
Garbage and recycling
• No garbage or recycling will be picked up May 30. Hold garbage until Thursday and recycling until the following week. Find the 2022 Holiday Garbage and Recycling Schedule here.
The City will return to business as usual Tuesday, May 31.
For more information and timely updates, visit gainesville.org or find @GainesvilleGeorgiaGovernment on Facebook.