GAINESVILLE, Ga. (Oct. 27, 2021) – The City of Gainesville will observe the Veterans Day holiday Thursday, Nov. 11, resulting in unavailability of the following facilities and services:
All administrative offices, including those at the:
- Gainesville Administration Building
- Gainesville Community and Economic Development Building
- Gainesville Public Safety Complex
- Gainesville Civic Center (Gainesville Parks & Recreation), etc. The Frances Meadows Aquatic Center will remain open Nov. 11.
Gainesville-Hall County Community Service Center, including:
- Meals on Wheels
- Senior Life Center
- Fingerprinting services
Garbage and recycling
- No garbage will be picked up Nov. 11. Please hold garbage until Monday, Nov. 15; recycling will be picked up as scheduled. Find the 2021 Holiday Garbage and Recycling Schedule here.
For more information and timely updates, visit gainesville.org or find @GainesvilleGeorgiaGovernment on Facebook.
Stay connected with the City of Gainesville
Sign up today to receive alerts regarding City news, notices and emergencies via email and/or text message. To enable this service, create an account here.