GAINESVILLE, Ga. (June 30, 2021) – The City of Gainesville will observe the Fourth of July holiday Monday, July 5, resulting in unavailability of the following facilities and services:
All administrative offices, including those at the:
• Gainesville Administration Building
• Gainesville Community and Economic Development Building
• Gainesville Public Safety Complex
• Gainesville Civic Center (Gainesville Parks & Recreation), etc. The Frances Meadows Aquatic Center will remain open July 5.
Gainesville-Hall County Community Service Center, including:
• Meals on Wheels
• Senior Life Center
Garbage and recycling
• No garbage or recycling will be picked up July 5. Please hold all garbage until Thursday, July 8; hold recycling until the following week. Find the 2021 Holiday Garbage and Recycling Schedule here.
For more information and timely updates, visit gainesville.org or find @GainesvilleGeorgiaGovernment on Facebook.
Stay connected with the City of Gainesville
Sign up today to receive alerts regarding City news, notices and emergencies via email and/or text message. To enable this service, create an account here.