October 22, 2022
3105 Clarks Bridge Road
Gainesville, GA 30506
$6 Wristband = 10 Samples
Purchase 5 Wristbands for $25.
Gainesville Chicken Festival 2022
Saturday, October 22, 2022
Join us at Lake Lanier Olympic Park on Lake Lanier for the same chicken-packed afternoon including Georgia's Official Chicken Cook-Off!
Download your informational booklet featuring all things 2022 Gainesville Chicken Festival here.
Join us at Lake Lanier Olympic Park on Lake Lanier for the same chicken-packed afternoon including Georgia's Official Chicken Cook-Off. Backyard and professional BBQ teams compete at this Gainesville themed festival! The event begins at 11 a.m. and serving continues until 3pm Serving will end at 3pm, and Awards will be announced at 4pm.
- Georgia's Official Chicken Cook-off, 15 teams and over 17,000 lbs. of chicken.
- People's Choice Awards; vote for your favorite Pitmaster!
- Live Music by The Murphs from 11:30am - 3:15pm.
- Kids' Zone with bounce house and other activities.
- $6 Wristband = 10 Samples
- Purchase 5 Wristbands for $25.
Proceeds from this event go to the North Georgia Community Foundation scholarships for local students.
- Prepaid wristband(s) will be available for pick-up the day of the event at the Will Call tent.
- Pickup your wristband(s) prior to the event at the Finance Department located in the Gainesville Administration Building, 300 Henry Ward Way, Room 201.
- Pre-sale cluck wristbands will end at 1pm on Friday, October 21, 2022.
- Cluck wristbands will be available for purchase at the event.
- Off-site parking will be located at the Lanier Park Complex, 675 White Sulphur Road, Gainesville 30501. The Gainesville Trolleys will shuttle attendees from this lot to Lake Lanier Olympic Park from 10:45am-4:15pm.
- Shuttles are handicap accessible and can transport 24 passengers at a time. Animals are not permitted access to the Trolleys; exceptions being Service Animals at work.
- Large parking lot for vehicles and overflow parking across Clarks Bridge accessible via under-road tunnel.
- Courtesy docks.
Don't be chicken — join us lakeside October 22 and treat your taste buds!