- Downtown Gainesville
- Event Sponsorship
- Program Sponsor
Main Street Gainesville is a nonprofit organization dedicated to maintaining a strong central business district. As a member of Georgia Main Street and Main Street America, Gainesville uses the Main Street Four-Point Approach to make strides through promotion, beautification, historic preservation and small business development. The program is a division of the Gainesville Convention & Visitors Bureau, the destination marketing organization for the City of Gainesville.
- Logo on the downtown printed map
- Logo on downtowngainesville.com homepage
- 10x10 booth at any Main Street event or entry for contests and parades.
- Featured story on Gainesville media outlets
Under the Tourism and Communications Department of the City of Gainesville, the Main Street Gainesville program's online reach is extensive! Along with our social media channels, our events are cross-promoted on other Gainesville outlets. As of August 2021:
- 22,000 followers on Facebook
- 6,600 followers on Instagram
- 4,400 followers on Facebook
- 3,600 followers on Instagram
- 19,000 followers on Facebook
- 60,000 average monthly sessions on Gainesville.org
Many businesses donate items rather than funding to support local events. Building Supplies for photo booths, candy for trick-or-treating, kid-zone supplies for events, and giveaways for events are just a few examples of generous in-kind donations over the years.
If your business would like to consider an in-kind donation, please contact Nicole Parham, Main Street Manager.
Main Street sponsorships can be paid online.