Martha Hope Cabin
This cozy historic cabin with large stone fireplace and outdoor amphitheatre is perfect for small weddings, business retreats, training, birthday parties and family reunions. Conveniently located adjacent to the Gainesville Civic Center in downtown Gainesville just 50 miles north of Atlanta in the foothills of the Northeast Georgia Mountains.
The kitchen allows for catered or self-catered events. For catered events please select one of our approved caterers.
Important Note on Reduced Capacities
Due to social distancing guidelines, room capacities listed have changed. Staff will work with you to plan your event accordingly.
- Main Room: 1,080 Square Feet
- Kitchen: 120 Square Feet
|Amphitheater Seating||Seats 50|
|Banquet Style Seating - 6 foot tables provided||Seats 50 to 60|
|Classroom Style||Seats 25|
|Theater Style - chairs provided||Seats 75|
|One to Four Hours||$225|
|Four to Eight Hours||$325|
Tables, chair, set-up, and use of audio-visual equipment. Additional services available for fee.
Damage deposits are required and fees vary depending on the room or facility.
Commercial and Non-Profit Rates
Contact us for commercial and non-profit rates.
Alcohol is only allowed if using one of our Approved Beverage Caterers. Additional fees apply.
Depending on the size and nature of your event, security may be required at a rate of $40 per hour.
The facility closes at 11pm.
Know Before You Go
- We will be following social distancing in all set-ups for rentals at Civic Center, Fair Street Neighborhood Center, and Martha Hope Cabin. This means we have reduced the number of people allowed in each room for banquet style, classroom style and theatre style.
- We will have sanitizing procedures in place before and after each rental.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at all locations.
- Our staff will work with you to make your event as successful as possible and assist you with finding the right room and set-up to accommodate your needs in conjunction with social distancing.