Hall Area Transit Services
Hall Area Transit is a public transportation system that has served the City of Gainesville and Hall County since 1983. Its mission is to provide efficient, effective and affordable public transportation that will allow riders to access:
- Government Offices
- Medical/Dental Offices
- Recreational Facilities
- Retail Shops
- Social Service Agencies
- Other Important Community Sites
Reduce Traffic Congestion & Minimize Air Pollution
Hall Area Transit is a key component in helping reduce traffic congestion and minimize air pollution. It also encourages new generations of Hall-Countians to consider alternatives to driving in single-occupancy vehicles. Public transportation supports our community in other ways, too. It helps people that cannot drive - such as youth, seniors and persons with disabilities - to fully participate in and contribute to our vibrant community. Public transportation is a way for people to get connected and stay connected with others in the community!
Title VI / Nondiscrimination Policy Statement & Management Commitment to Title VI Plan
49 CFR Part 21.7(a): Every application for Federal financial assistance to which this part applies shall contain, or be accompanied by, an assurance that the program will be conducted or the facility operated in compliance with all requirements imposed or pursuant to [49 CFR Part 21].
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
HALL AREA TRANSIT
- HALL AREA TRANSIT operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with HALL AREA TRANSIT.
- For more information on HALL AREA TRANSIT’S civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 770-503-3333, email http://www.gainesville.org/hall-area-transit; (TTY 800-255-0056); or visit our administrative office at 687 Main Street, Gainesville, Georgia 30501. For more information, visit yourcommunitytransit.gov.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 770-503-3333
- You may also file your complaint directly with the FTA at: Federal Transit Administration Office of Civil Rights Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor - TCR 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
Titulo VI Anuncio Publico
HALL AREA TRANSIT
- HALL AREA TRANSIT administra sus programas y servicios sin considerar raza, color, y origen nacional en acuerdo con el Titulo VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles. Toda persona que cree que ha sido objeto o ha sido ofendido por alguna practica discriminatoria ilegal debajo del Titulo VI, puede presentar una queja con HALL AREA TRANSIT.
- Para mas informacion sobre el programa de derechos civiles de HALL AREA TRANSIT, y el procedimiento para presentar una queja, contacte 770-503-3333,); correo electronico http://www.gainesville.org/hall-area-transit (TTY 800-255-0056); o visite nuestra oficina administrativa en 687 Main Street, Gainesville, Georgia 30501. Para mas informacion, visite yourcommunitytransit.gov.
- Si necesita la informacion en otro idioma, contacte 770-503-3333.
- Tambien puede presentar una queja directamente con la Administracion Federal de Transito en: Federal Transit Administration Office of Civil Rights Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590.