Acceptable Forms of Photo Identification
- A Georgia Driver’s License (even if expired or suspended)
- Valid State or Federal Government photo ID
- Valid US Passport with photo
- Valid Government Employee photo ID (City, County, State or US Government)
- Valid US Military photo ID
- Tribal photo ID
A voter who does not have any of these may obtain a Voter Identification Card at NO COST from the Hall County Board of Elections and Registrars Office or the Department of Driver Services. Visit http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/georgia_voter_identification_requirements2 for more information. Questions will be addressed by the Hall County Board of Elections and Registrars Office at 770-531-6945.