City of Gainesville elections are held in accordance with the Georgia Constitution, the Georgia Election Code, the City Charter and the City Code of Ordinances. Election services are provided by the Hall County Board of Elections and Registrars Offices via intergovernmental agreement.
The November 3, 2015 certified election results are available at http://www.gainesville.org/certified-election-results/.
A run-off election is scheduled for December 1, 2015 to address the Council Member Ward 3 position. Voters will cast a ballot at their county precinct. The last day to register to vote in this election was October 5, 2015.
Where can I find information about my voting precinct?
- Check your Voter Registration Card
- Contact the Hall County Registrar's Office at 770-531-6945 (business hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Where can I register to vote?
- Public library
- Department of Driver Services (DDS)
- Office of the Secretary of State
- GA Votes (mobile app)
- Hall County Registrar's Office, 2285 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, Georgia
Voter Registration Forms are available in the City Clerk's Office. They are also available at Council Meetings and Work Sessions.