The City of Gainesville's regularly scheduled elections are held in odd-number years. Special elections are held as needed. All municipal elections are conducted in accordance with the Georgia Constitution, the Georgia Election Code, the City Charter and the City Code of Ordinances. Election services are provided by the Hall County Board of Elections and Registrars Offices via intergovernmental agreement.
Where can I find information about my voting precinct?
- Check your Voter Registration Card
- Contact the Hall County Registrar's Office at 770-531-6945 (business hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Where can I register to vote?
- Public library
- Department of Driver Services (DDS)
- Office of the Secretary of State
- GA Votes (mobile app)
- Hall County Registrar's Office, 2285 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, Georgia
Voter Registration Forms are available in the City Clerk's Office. They are also available at Council Meetings and Work Sessions.