The Administration Division is led by Division Chief Keith Smith, who has been with the City of Gainesville Fire Department for 21 years and has served as a firefighter,driver,Lieutenant and Captain on the suppression side & Support Services Division Captain. He was then promoted to Division Chief in February 2014.
His job duties include the following;
* Managing the operations of the Administrative /Office Staff
* Departmental Budget & Finance
* Grant / File Management
* Managing the GSAR TF1 program,
* Maintaining the EMS supplies,training and First Responder
Licensure for the department
* Responding on incidents involving technical rescue or hazardous
* Submitting training requests for department personnel
* Promotional Assessments
* Serves as the Public Information Officer.
* ISO Documentation & Inspection Coordination
* Hose & Hydrant Testing & Documentation
* Special Event Coordination
Should you have any questions about the Gainesville Fire Department,please do not hesitate to contact Divison Chief Smith @(770) 534 3612