Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
Public Safety Complex (Gainesville Justice Center)
Municipal Court Room
701 Queen City Parkway
Gainesville, GA 30501
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
A. Proclamation: National Family Month
B. Presentation: Meritorious Service Award for Kelly Olson
(5 minutes per speaker/20 minutes maximum)
- BR-2014-40 Water Distribution System Interconnection Support Agreement between the City of Gainesville and White County Water & Sewerage Authority
- PR-2014-52 FY 15-16 Bureau of Justice Assistance Bulletproof Vest Partnership Grant Acceptance
- September 2, 2014 Mayor/Council Meeting Minutes
- September 16, 2014 Mayor/Council Meeting Minutes
- October 7, 2014 Mayor/Council Meeting Minutes
- October 21, 2014 Mayor/Council Meeting Minutes
- BR-2014-41 Authorization to Execute Addendum to Corporate Golf Fee Agreement
- Request from Medical Arts Properties, LP to abandon a 0.58± acre (561± linear feet) portion of right-of-way known as Broad Street, intersecting Prior Street and Spring Street, and having a zoning classification of Planned Unit Development (P-U-D) and General Business (G-B). Ward Number: Three. Request: Abandonment of right-of-way.
The Planning and Appeals Board tabled this request until their February 10, 2015 meeting. No action required by Council.
- Request from West Ahaluna, LLC to rezone a 31.93± acres tract located on the south side of Ahaluna Drive, having road frontage on the north side of West Lake Drive at its terminus (a/k/a 0 Ahaluna Drive NW and 1489 West Lake Drive NW) from Residential-I (R-I) to Planned Unit Development (P-U-D). Ward Number: One. Tax Parcel Number(s): 00-110-000-006 (Part); 01-110-001-006 (Part); 01-114-001-001 and 145. Request: Single-family subdivision.
- Request from West Ahaluna, LLC to annex a 70.23± acres tract located on the north and south side of Ahaluna Drive, southeast of the intersection of Strickland Drive and Karen Lane (a/k/a 0 and 1817 Ahaluna Drive; 1982 Dawsonville Highway; 2208 Karen Lane; 2008, 2016 and 2029 Strickland Drive) and to establish zoning as Planned Unit Development (P-U-D). Ward Number: One. Tax Parcel Number(s): 00-109B-000-003A; 00-110-000-001, 005 (Part), 028(Part), 030, 031 and 032 (Part); 00-110A-004-001 (Part). Request: Single-family subdivision.
CITY MANAGER ISSUES:
CITY ATTORNEY ISSUES:
CITY CLERK ISSUES: