Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
Public Safety Complex (Gainesville Justice Center)
Municipal Court Room
701 Queen City Parkway
Gainesville, GA 30501
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
(5 minutes per speaker/20 minutes maximum)
- BR-2015-51 Authorize Intergovernmental Agreement with Hall County to Collect Library Impact Fees
- BR-2015-52 Intergovernmental Agreement with Hall County for Purchase and Installation of
Bandalong Litter Trap
- PR-2015-29 Accept FY15 GEMA Georgia Search and Rescue (GSAR) Grant
- PR-2015-30 FY2016 Water Main Extensions and Improvements - Design and Bidding Services
- PR-2015-31 FY2016 Water Service Connections
- City Attorney
- Public Hearing Regarding Proposed Property Tax Increase
- Public Comments Regarding Proposed Property Tax Increase
- Second Reading: Ordinance No. 2015-30
FY2016 Ad Valorem Tax Rate - City of Gainesville
AN ORDINANCE BY THE GOVERNING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA, TO FIX THE AD VALOREM TAX RATE FOR THE CITY OF GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA EXCLUSIVE OF ACTIVITIES OF THE GAINESVILLE BOARD OF EDUCATION FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2016; AND OTHER PURPOSES.
- Second Reading: Ordinance No. 2015-31
FY2016 Ad Valorem Tax Rate - Board of Education
AN ORDINANCE OF THE GOVERNING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA, TO FIX THE AD VALOREM TAX RATE FOR THE GAINESVILLE BOARD OF EDUCATION FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2016; AND OTHER PURPOSES.
- Request from Jordan and Jordan to annex a 0.89± acre tract located on the west side of Goetz Circle at its terminus (a/k/a 2860 Goetz Circle) and to establish zoning as Residential-I (R-I). Ward Number: Two. Tax Parcel Number(s): 09-110-000-008 (Part). Request: Access for a single-family subdivision.
- Request from the Caddis Acquisition Partners, LLC to amend the existing Planned Unit Development (P-U-D) zoning on a 9.5± acres tract located on the west side of White Sulphur Road, north of its intersection with Jesse Jewell Parkway (a/k/a 0 Limestone Parkway NE). Ward Number: Two. Tax Parcel Number(s): 09-123-000-019 (Part). Request: Senior assisted living facility.
- Request from Hands on Healing, Inc. for a Special Use on a 0.22± acre tract located on the west side of Green Street, south of its intersection with Forrest Avenue (a/k/a 431 Green Street NW), having a zoning classification of Residential and Office (R-O). Ward Number: Four. Tax Parcel Number(s): 01-024-004-032. Request: Therapeutic massage and exercise therapy office.
CITY MANAGER ISSUES:
CITY ATTORNEY ISSUES:
CITY CLERK ISSUES: