Tuesday, June 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
Public Safety Complex (Gainesville Justice Center)
Municipal Court Room
701 Queen City Parkway
Gainesville, GA 30501
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
(5 minutes per speaker/20 minutes maximum)
- AR-2015-10 Reappropriation of FY15 Funds for the Administration Building Renovation
- AR-2015-11 Regarding Third Quarter Budget Adjustment for Fiscal Year 2015
- BR-2015-32 Approval of TAD Funding for Redevelopment Project at 838 Maple Street
- BR-2015-33 Intergovernmental Agreement between Gainesville and Gwinnett County for Emergency Water Interconnection
- PR-2015-20 Cargill Sanitary Sewer Improvements - Phase II Award of Contract
- May 14, 2015 Work Session Minutes
- May 19, 2015 Mayor/Council Meeting
Proposed Home Rule Ordinance 2015-01
Increase Per Diem Compensation
AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND CHAPTER 1-6 ENTITLED PERSONNEL OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA; TO AMEND SECTION 1-6- 4.(a)(2)TO PROVIDE FOR PER DIEM COMPENSATION OF ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($ 150.00) PAYABLE MONTHLY NOT TO EXCEED TWELVE (12) MEETINGS PER MONTH. PURSUANT TO SECTION 2.14. OF THE APRIL 11, 2012 CHARTER OF THE CITY OF GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA; TO REPEAL CONFLICTING ORDINANCES; TO PROVIDE FOR SEVERABILITY; TO PROVIDE FOR CODIFICATION; TO PROVIDE FOR AN EFFECTIVE DATE; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
Community Development Items
- FY14 Adoption of the Annual Update to the CIE
- Request from Armando Castaneda to annex a 0.20± acre tract located on the northeast side of the intersection of Hazel Street and Ralston Street (a/k/a 1321 Hazel Street), and to establish zoning as Residential-II (R-II). Ward Number: Four. Tax Parcel Number(s): 00-126-007-006. Request: Sewer for an existing single-family residence.
- Request from Ken Chupp to annex a 0.821± acre tract located on the north side of the intersection of Spring Road and Pine Circle Drive (a/k/a 2305, 2313 & 2317 Pine Circle Drive; 2280, 2282 & 2284 Spring Road), and to establish zoning as Residential-II (R-II). Ward Number: Five. Tax Parcel Number(s): 08-006-006-002. Request: Sewer for three existing duplex homes.
- Request from Luciano Garcia to annex a 0.15± acre tract located on the northeast side of the intersection of Old Athens Road and Brown Street (a/k/a 1306 Brown Street), and to establish zoning as Residential-II (R-II). Ward Number: Three. Tax Parcel Number(s): 00-142-001-015. Request: Sewer for an existing single-family residence.
- Request from West Ahaluna, LLC to annex an 8.74± acres tract located on the west and northwest side of Ahaluna Drive, north of the intersection of Ahaluna Drive and Dawsonville Highway (a/k/a 0 and 1264 Ahaluna Drive), and to establish zoning as Residential-I-A (R-I-A). Ward Number: One. Tax Parcel Number(s): 00-110-000-006 (Part), 031 and 032 (Part); 01-114-001-026 (Part). Request: No proposed use.
CITY MANAGER ISSUES:
CITY ATTORNEY ISSUES:
CITY CLERK ISSUES: