Event Description: Georgia Mountains Farm Tour
Saturday, June 28th & Sunday, June 29th 2014, 1-6pm
- Tour North Georgia's sustainable local food farms in Rabun, Habersham, White, Stephens and neighboring counties
- Choose from 10-15 farms to visit
- Bring coolers and buy food right from the farm
- Enjoy a farm-to-table meal at one of our local meal stops
- Learn about sustainable and organic agriculture practices such as compost tea, mulching, hugelkultur, hoop house growing, horse drawn equipment, beekeeping and much more!
Weekend passes: $35 per carload / $30 if purchased by June 7th.
Pass orders start May 1, 2014.
June 28-29, Georgia Mountains Farm Tour, in Rabun, Habersham, White, & Stephens counties Tour some of Northeast Georgia's best sustainable farms, enjoy delectable farm-to-table meals, and take home fresh produce, eggs, honey, and grass-fed beef! Learn about sustainable and organic agriculture practices such as compost tea, mulching, hugelkultur, hoop house growing, horse drawn equipment, beekeeping and much more!
Your farm tour ticket purchase helps the Georgia Mountains Farmers Network purchase shared equipment, group insurance, and serve as a place for sharing new ideas and innovations for successful farms. Pass sales begin May 1, 2014. To order online and for more information, check out www.georgiamfn.blogspot.com.