City Council MeetingTuesday, December 20, 2011, 5:30 PM
Public Safety Complex (Gainesville Justice Center)
Municipal Court Room
701 Queen City Parkway
Gainesville, GA 30501
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- November 15, 2011 Council Meeting
- BR-2011-___ Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- BR-2011-___ RPB – Adoption of Master Defined Benefit Retirement Plan Document
- BR-2011-___ Intergovernmental Agreement with Hall County Regarding Fiber Installation
- BR-2011-___ Public Safety Intergovernmental Services Agreement Cooperative 9-1-1
- BR-2011-___ Intergovernmental Agreement with Hall County Regarding Solid Waste
- BR-2011-___ Ratification, Duties and Composition of the Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport
- PR-2011-___ FY2011 Road Paving Project Award of Contract
- PR-2011-___ Addition of Banks Street, Grove Street and Maple Street to FY2010 Road
Alcoholic Beverage License Applications:
- G&P Package, 1664 Park Hill Drive – New Application for package sale of beer, wine and liquor.
- Racetrac #597, 2410 Cornelia Highway – New Application for package sale of beer and wine.
- Gainesville Redevelopment Authority
- Position currently held by Jay Jacobs
- Position currently held by Lorry Schrage
- Position currently held by Dale Jaeger
Second Reading: Ordinance 2011-18
Amendment to Alcoholic Beverages
AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND CHAPTER 6-4 ENTITLED “ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES” OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA; TO PROVIDE GENERAL REGULATIONS FOR A LICENSE HOLDER FOR THE SALE, CONSUMPTION, REPORTING, PROHIBITED ACTS AND REVOCATION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSES; TO REPEAL CONFLICTING ORDINANCES; TO PROVIDE FOR SEVERABILITY; TO PROVIDE FOR CODIFICATION; TO PROVIDE FOR AN EFFECTIVE DATE; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
Second Reading: Ordinance 2011-20
Amendment to Solid Waste
AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND CHAPTER 4-3 ENTITLED “SOLID WASTE” OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA; TO AMEND THE DEFINITION OF COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT; TO DELETE THE DEFINITION OF OFFICIAL CODE OF GEORGIA; TO PROVIDE A DEFINITION FOR BUSINESS, COMMERCIAL HAULER, MULTI-FAMILY DWELLING, PERSON, SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING AND FRANCHISEE; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-3 ENTITLED CITY RESPONSIBLE FOR SANITATION SERVICES GENERALLY; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-4 ENTITLED COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS AND HAULERS; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-7 ENTITLED PREPARATION AND STORAGE OF REFUSE FOR COLLECTION; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-8 ENTITLED ITEMS AND MATERIALS REQUIRING ADDITIONAL FEES FOR COLLECTION; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-10 ENTITLED SOLID WASTE PLAN REQUIRED FOR BUILDING PERMIT; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-11 ENTITLED BILLING PROCEDURE; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-12 ENTITLED UNAUTHORIZED USE OF DUMPSTERS AND PROHIBITING SCAVENGING; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-13 ENTITLED LITTER CONTROL; TO AMEND SECTION 4-3-16 ENTITLED NONPAYMENT OF FEES DEEMED VIOLATION REQUIRING TERMINATION OF COLLECTION AND WATER SERVICE; TO REPEAL CONFLICTING ORDINANCES; TO PROVIDE FOR SEVERABILITY; TO PROVIDE FOR CODIFICATION; TO PROVIDE FOR AN EFFECTIVE DATE; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
Community Development, Planning Division
Action taken by the Gainesville Planning and Appeals Board on December 13, 2011 and new items to be referred to the Planning and Appeals Board.
CITY ATTORNEY ISSUES:
CITY MANAGER’S ISSUES:
CITY CLERK ISSUES: